While customers can't officially cancel their own appointments on the platform, you can request a cancellation from your practice admin, explaining your reason for cancellation, using the VetHelpDirect website. This will notify the admin and they'll make the final decision to cancel your appointment.
How to cancel an appointment on a laptop/desktop computer
1. Log in to your account as a pet owner
2. Select 'manage appointments' from the menu down the left hand side of the screen
3. Click on the appointment you'd like to cancel
4. Click 'request cancellation'
5. Enter the reason for the cancellation and click 'submit'
6. Once your practice admin has approved this cancellation the appointment will show as cancelled on your pet owner dashboard
How to cancel an appointment on a mobile/tablet
1. Log into your account as a pet owner
2. Click on the three horizontal lines at the top left hand corner of the screen
3. Select 'appointments' from the menu along the left hand side of the screen
4. Scroll down to click on the appointment you'd like to cancel
5. Scroll down and click 'request cancellation'
6. Type in your reason for cancelling the appointment and click 'submit'
7. The appointment will disappear from your 'appointments' tab and show as 'cancelled' in the 'upcoming appointments' section of your dashboard once your practice admin has approved the cancellation.