At present Samsung Internet is not one of our supported, or recommended, browsers; it may work but with varying results. As a result of this, we advise Samsung users to use Google Chrome if they're using the platform on their mobile device. One way to simplify this process is to set Chrome as your default browser to avoid the trouble of changing to it in order to use the site.
How to change your default browser:
1. Open 'settings' on mobile by clicking the cog on the top right hand corner of the pull down menu.
2. Scroll through your settings until you find 'apps' and click on this.
3. Click on the three dots in the top right hand corner of the page.
4. Select 'default apps' from the drop down menu
5. Select 'browser app' from the menu
6. Click on 'Chrome' (you'll know it's selected by the blue dot next to it) to finish changing your default browser.